Official Contest Rules
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The EasyReader® Contest is designed to encourage participants to share their experience with the EasyReader® Reading Stand/Copy Holder/Clipboard. A grand prize of $100 will be awarded to the participant who submits the best entry as determined by the judges in accordance with these rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to U.S. citizens 18 years of age and older. Employees of Reader Enterprises, Inc. its advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons living with these employees are excluded from this contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete the entry form and e-mail your entry to email@example.com. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Reader Enterprises, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. Reader Enterprises, Inc. is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
4. JUDGES' DECISIONS: Decisions of the judges are final.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Reader Enterprises, Inc. retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights in and to the entries. As a
condition of entry, each participant grants Reader Enterprises, Inc. a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, and evaluate the entry for purposes of the contest.
6. ACCEPTING THE PRIZE: By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use of the winner's name, likeness, and winning entry for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes, without further compensation. The winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and copyright transfer/liability/publicity/permission release. Affidavits and releases must be returned within 30 days of attempted notification or an lternate winner may be chosen. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Reader Enterprises, Inc. may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
7. CONFORMITY WITH LAW: This contest is subject to all federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All taxes and any applicable withholding and reporting requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner. If any provision(s) of the Official Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remaiin in full force and effect.
8. RIGHT TO CANCEL: Reader Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.